Download PDFs of interest. Please call or email for additional information.
Product Specifications and Literature
What an Inline Filter Does
An inline filter is installed in homes to remove particulates from your well water. Each filter has a different purpose, whether it be catching sand, ferric iron, or other particles.
- Mounted to make changing the filter easier
- Protects existing water treatment equipment from particulates
- Filter should be changed (on average) every 2-3 months.
- Changing depends on water usage and amount of particulates
**Available in 3/4" and 1" intlet/outlet
Big Blue Filter
- Designed for higher flow rates
- Filter housings can be 4" x 10" or 4" x 20"
- Works well with constant pressure systems
***We recommend using 20-30 micron filters for the best results for both treatment and flow.