An inline filter is installed in homes to remove particulates from your well water. Each filter has a different purpose, whether it be catching sand, ferric iron, or other particles.
What an Inline Filter Does
- Mounted to make changing the filter easier
- Protects existing water treatment equipment from particulates
- Filter should be changed (on average) every 2-3 months.
- Changing depends on water usage and amount of particulates
**Available in 3/4" and 1" intlet/outlet
Big Blue Filter
- Designed for higher flow rates
- Filter housings can be 4" x 10" or 4" x 20"
- Works well with constant pressure systems
***We recommend using 20-30 micron filters for the best results for both treatment and flow.