Download PDFs of interest. Please call or email for additional information.
Product Specifications and Literature
What an Inline Filter Does
An inline filter is installed in houses to remove sediment from your water. Each filter has a different purpose, whether it be catching sand, hard iron, or other particles. Depending on the issue one may have at their house, it is important that we diagnose the issue immediately to ensure you are getting the best water quality possible.
- Mounted as sediment filter
- protects existing water treatment equipment from sediment
- 20 micron string filter is recommended
- filter should be changed every 2-3 months
- changing depends on water usage and amount of sediment
**Available in 1" and 3/4" intlet/outlet
Big Blue Filter
- Designed for higher flow rates
- Stops large amounts of sediment coming from a well
- 20 micron filters are recommended for the housing
- Use pleated, string wound and polyproplene filters
- Filter housings can be 4" x 10" or 4" x 20"
- Works well with constant pressure systems
Microline Filters (Reverse Osmosis)
- Prefiltrating Sediment filter
- Membrane that eliminates impurities
- Carbon filters to reduce remaining tastes and odors
- Sizes vary depending on the type of RO
- Filters should be changed once a year to ensure the best quality water
*Call Phelps about pricing on the system and the various filiters